New COVID-19 rules sends Tree Pose Yoga back online
CONSTANCE BAY – New provincial regulations regarding COVID-19 has taken Constance Bay yoga studio Tree Pose Yoga back online.
The yoga studio moved online at the beginning of the pandemic to ensure client safety. It had recently re-opened its studio with enhanced COVID-19 precautions, but has had to close again due to the province’s stricter COVID-19 policies and Ottawa moving back to a modified Stage 2 of re-opening.
But owner and instructor Victoria Lefebre is ready to tear it up online.
“Online offerings are back and better than ever,” Lefebre released in a statement.
Tree Pose Yoga has a new $15 introductory trial rate, with the first week free.
Monthly membership includes;
- Online LIVE ZOOM classes
- FULL access the video library
- Access to Challenge Groups
How it works;
- Activate your Monthly Membership ($15 intro rate, first week free!)
- Visit our Book Online page, click “BOOK NOW” on the class you would like to join.
- Pick your day and time, book yourself in.
- Once you are booked in you will receive your ZOOM link to access the class.
“It’s simple, and user friendly,” Lefebre said. “ Can’t wait to see you there.”
For more information, or to register, visit the Tree Pose Yoga website.